Rubber welder (YH) cable is suitable for the wiring of the secondary side of the welding machine with a ground voltage of not more than 200V and a pulsating DC peak of 400V.
1. The YH cable is operated under conditions of low voltage (maximum voltage of 200V) and requires a certain degree of resistance.
2. The long-term allowable working temperature of the welding wire cable should not exceed 65 °C.show more
3. The motor lead wire is frequently moved, and the twisting and casting requirements are soft and good.
4. It is easy to be scratched and rubbed by sharp steel members during the application, so cable insulation is required to resist tearing.
Good mechanical properties such as wear resistance.
5. Frequent movement requires a small outer diameter. It is easy to be scratched and rubbed by sharp steel members during casting.
It is required to have good mechanical properties such as cable insulation, tear-resistance and wear resistance.
6. the use of environmental conditions such as sun, water boiling, contact with muddy water, engine oil, acid and alkali liquids, etc. require a certain weather resistance and oil and solvent resistance.
7. Sometimes you will encounter hot-weld parts that require heat deformation and lightweight. Due to the low electrical performance requirements of such cables and the complicated environmental conditions, it is not suitable to meet various complicated environmental factors. Pay attention to improving the conditions of use to prevent external damage.show less
|Description||Rubber welder cable|
|Conductor||Stranded Copper Conductor of Class 5/6 (Flexible)|
Product structure and size
|overlay the layer thickness|
👉 Contact Us 👈