- In which case is the cable laid in a pipe?
Pipe laying is generally used where it intersects with other buildings. roads or railways, and sometimes in densely populated areas.
- What are the advantages of laying in cable ducts?
The main advantage is that it occupies less space and can withstand large loads. The cables do not affect each other and are safer.
How many cables are laid?
- buried directly in the ground.
- installed in the cable trench.
- installed in an underground tunnel.
- Installed on the inner wall of the building or on the ceiling.
- installed on the bridge.
- laid in the discharge pipe.
- Laying on the bottom of the water.
What inspections should be carried out before the cable is laid?
- The bracket should be complete and the paint should be complete.
- Cable type, voltage, and specifications conform to the design.
- The cable is well insulated. When there is doubt about the sealing of the oil-paper cable, moisture should be judged. Straight buried cables and small bottom cables should pass the DC withstand voltage test and pass the test. The oil sample of the oil-filled cable shall pass the test.
- The oil pressure of the oil-filled cable should not be lower than 1.47 MPa.
What is the traction strength when mechanically laying cables?
For the copper core cable, the traction strength is allowed to be 70 N/cm when the head is pulled.
For the aluminum core cable, the traction strength is allowed to be 40 N/cm when the head is pulled.
When using a wire mesh casing, the lead sheathed cable is allowed to have a strength of 10 N/cm.
The lead sheathed cable is 40 N/cm.
What are the requirements for laying cables?
- Safe operation: Avoid all kinds of external damage as much as possible, and improve the reliability of the power supply of the cable line.
- Economic aspects: from the most economical aspects of investment;
- Construction: The route of the cable line must be easy to rotate and repair after commissioning.
What is the method of laying cables in cable trenches?
The method of laying cables in the cable trench is similar to the laying method of the direct buried cable. The pulley can generally be placed in the groove. After the application is completed, place the cable on the bottom of the ditch or on the bracket. And tie the cable label on the cable.
What is the common equipment for cable laying?
- Air compressor: It is mainly used to damage the road surface and prepare for laying cables later.
- Electric winch or cable traction machine: mainly used for towing cables.
- Cable conveyor: Used in conjunction with the tractor to overcome the huge friction and reduce the damage to the cable.
- Cable reel release bracket.
- Roller device.
- Anti-mite: Reduce the distortion of the wire rope.
- Cable disc brake device.
If you have other questions, please leave a message below.